The education offered at St. Mary's aims to develop knowledge, beliefs and practices of the Catholic Faith supporting at all times the Parish life of Mary Immaculate.
The common goal shared between school and home is to support each child's development:
We endeavour to facilitate each child's journey towards their potential through quality learning and teaching practices.
Inspired by the document issued by the Roman Congregation for Catholic Education (The Catholic School on the Threshold of the Third Millenium), St. Mary's is committed to:
- affirming the dignity of the individual
- sharing in the Church's mission by being part of the Catholic Community
- promoting our own cultural identity
- meeting the needs of all, especially those who have special or additional needs
- offering and receiving service and resource through the wider community and parish
- fostering and nurturing education, leadership and current trends
It is this challenge in making Christ a reality to all, that will continue to motivate our endeavours. The Gospel Values are central to our living out our vision, especially the Gospel Values notion of justice.